Keep your eyes open as you make your way through the faire, you'll find multiple stages of music and performances by artists and performers from far and wide.
Check back soon for the stage schedules.
There will be plenty to entertain the children as well, with story times, acrobats and more!
Stay tuned for the full schedule of entertainment
Sea Dogs of Freeport will be our spotlight guild bringing you piracy and merriment for your enjoyment along with a living museum encampment for entertainment and education.
Stay Tuned for More!
Click "Join Us" to send in your guild application!
Join Us For Dining and Shopping
For Your Shopping Pleasure
The UnObtainium Bazaar will dress you from head to toe with new and Time tested (gently used) clothing items to outfit any time traveler. As well as oddities, accessories and trinkets.
To Sate Your Appetite
We will have a full list of Vendors soon!
Click "Join Us" to Submit your Vendor Application!
Online Ticket Ordering Details to Come
Friday - Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Adults: $15.00 Per Day
School Age, Seniors & Military: $10.00
Kids under 5 Free!
Weekend Passes - 3 days for the price of 2!
(Must buy Online or Friday)
• All MRF staff and participants will be wearing facial coverings.
• MRF will enforce patron mask requirements per the guidelines and mandates of the State of Arizona.
• Note - If facial coverings are not mandated by the State, Patrons should still bring a mask as federal guidelines still recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not possible. You may be asked to wear your mask in some shoppes and in lines where 6 foot distancing from other parties is not feasible.
• When eating or drinking, patrons are asked to remain stationary. Seating has been spread out across the festival and venues to accommodate mask removal and social distancing while eating.
• MRF will have souvenir and disposable masks available for purchase for patrons that arrive without a mask.
• MRF will have daily competitions and random spot rewards for our patrons that are creatively following guidelines.
• To promote the comfort of our patrons and participants, MRF has created mask-break areas through the festival where masks may be safely removed while socially distant.
• The CDC recommends frequent handwashing, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or alcohol based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
• Hand sanitizing stations are located at every faire restrooms and throughout the faire grounds.
• Each morning prior to opening, facilities in the fairgrounds will be decontaminated with an EPA-approved sanitizer as recommended by the CDC for the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19.
• MRF staff and participants will spot sanitize high-touch areas through the day.
• All MRF staff and participants will be screened for temperature and symptoms daily.
• Patrons are asked to self-screen, if feverish or symptomatic, tickets may be exchanged for 2021 tickets.
• The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
• Throw used tissues in the trash.
• Immediately wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Capacity limits will be enforced at all shoppes and entertainment venues as well.
• Seating at the faire will be adjusted or marked and signage placed throughout to promote distancing.
• Creative changes to our entertainment will maintain our immersive quality while keeping our entertainers and guests safe.
• MRF has many acres of outdoor faire grounds that will allow patrons to be comfortably distributed with established limits.