You will be treated to a heart pounding, full contact, 100% real deal Joust hosted by the Knights of Mayhem each day in the massive arena. They may even be seen hosting the Queen as she parades through the faire each day.
Keep your eyes open though, as you make your way through the faire, you'll find multiple stages of music and performances by artists and performers from far and wide. Check back soon for the stage schedules.
There will be plenty to entertain the children as well, with story times with a dragon, acrobats and more!
As if the Knights of Mayhem weren't enough excitement, we are proud to bring you members of the Armored Combat Sports League to march into the arena and exhibit their power and skill in full armor full contact fighting.
Gallows Humor & The Bawdy Juggler have been added to our lineup of great entertainment! Find them on the main stage, and around faire. You never know just what they'll be up to!
Sea Dogs of Freeport will be our spotlight guild bringing you piracy and merriment for your enjoyment along with a living museum encampment for entertainment and education.
La Orden de Santiago will be hosting our Queen of Faire - Anne of Austria, Queen of Spain. They will entertain you with not only their Spanish elegance and beauty, but Musket and Cannon demonstrations throughout the weekend.
Ravenshold is a historical re-enactment guild focused on the culture of the Icelandic Vikings between the years of 874-1066 A.D. Ravenshold focuses on the daily life of the Nordic peoples as you might find in a village or settlement, rather than acting as one of the numerous raiding parties that generally represent the culture.
Battlewolf is a group of oceanic Mercenaries (Also known as Pirates!). They will have some games for kids and be able to share their knowledge of the Golden Age of Piracy!
Kingdom of OurRenLand will delight the kids with their treasure maps and family friendly pirate tales! Keep your eyes peeled, you may even see a mermaid!
The Harbingers offer an interactive look into the land life of pirate/privateer life in the late 17th century to mid 18th century. They even offer a beading booth for younger attendees, and demonstrations of punishments and daily life of the time period for older patrons.
Tell a Tale Realms is a fantasy role play group that will not only entertain you with their tales of fantasy, but they will teach you to enter into a world of role play and fantasy make believe.
Join Us For Dining and Shopping
For Your Shopping Pleasure
The UnObtainium Bazaar will dress you from head to toe with new and Time tested (gently used) clothing items to outfit any time traveler. As well as oddities, accessories and trinkets.
Raven Loft Designs offers handcrafted knives and swords. Leather books and jewelry.
D & B Leather will allow you to feel like a fine hunter with their selection of hides and pelts along with other leather goods and accessories.
Flying Fingers Trading Co. offers handmade capes, shawls, misc ladies clothing, woolen wee kilts (not the 1920 variety), sporrans, belts, & misc children's toys.
Two Butterflies will flutter in with flexi hair clips, wire fantasy ears and headpieces, horns, glass figurines, furry ears & fairy wings.
Big Hat Pirates will sail in with beautiful leather pirate hats, pirate coats, handmade pirate chests & more.
Reading Rocker brings beautiful rocking chairs for you to enjoy.
Touchstone Crystal Jewelry and organic products from Melaleuca.
ZAG of Bakersfield will bring a wide Variety of Custom Artisan Wooden Swords, Crossbows, Bow and arrow, Spear, Shields and such for Children as well as an assortment of Imported Metal Fantasy Swords, Knifes, Daggers, and Walking Sticks for Adults.
Another Realm is known for their hand made fantasy items, wood toys and leather crafts.
Banner Knives has a variety of knives and interesting collectible items as well as garb pieces and pouches.
Raya Sol Creations will wow you with their unique wire wrapped jewelry,lapidary work, bonsai tress & paintings.
The Celtic Caterer has 6 Self written Celtic Cookbooks, 14 Celtic spices, 5 Celtic teas, various Celtic Goblets, Parasols Tankards, Celtic Tablecloths, Norse Runes, Various Dragon art, Green Man art, Viking Art, Fairy Art. He also sells Nessie tea caddies, Nessie soup ladles and delightful Celtic treasures.
To Sate Your Appetite
Kona Ice of Bullhead City will roll in with Shaved ice with so many flavors you'll have trouble choosing, & delicious Hot chocolate.
Hooch's Kingman Grille serves up BBQ and some of the best Mac n Cheese you'll find.
Tutu's Catering is serving up smashed lemonade, kettle corn, giant loaded baked potatoes and roasted corn on the cob.
$20.00 per single OR $40.00 Per Carload*
*cash & credit cards accepted
Friday & Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• All MRF staff and participants will be wearing facial coverings.
• MRF will enforce patron mask requirements per the guidelines and mandates of the State of Arizona.
• Note - If facial coverings are not mandated by the State, Patrons should still bring a mask as federal guidelines still recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not possible. You may be asked to wear your mask in some shoppes and in lines where 6 foot distancing from other parties is not feasible.
• When eating or drinking, patrons are asked to remain stationary. Seating has been spread out across the festival and venues to accommodate mask removal and social distancing while eating.
• MRF will have souvenir and disposable masks available for purchase for patrons that arrive without a mask.
• MRF will have daily competitions and random spot rewards for our patrons that are creatively following guidelines.
• To promote the comfort of our patrons and participants, MRF has created mask-break areas through the festival where masks may be safely removed while socially distant.
• The CDC recommends frequent handwashing, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or alcohol based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
• Hand sanitizing stations are located at every faire restrooms and throughout the faire grounds.
• Each morning prior to opening, facilities in the fairgrounds will be decontaminated with an EPA-approved sanitizer as recommended by the CDC for the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19.
• MRF staff and participants will spot sanitize high-touch areas through the day.
• All MRF staff and participants will be screened for temperature and symptoms daily.
• Patrons are asked to self-screen, if feverish or symptomatic, tickets may be exchanged for 2021 tickets.
• The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
• Throw used tissues in the trash.
• Immediately wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Capacity limits will be enforced at all shoppes and entertainment venues as well.
• Seating at the faire will be adjusted or marked and signage placed throughout to promote distancing.
• Creative changes to our entertainment will maintain our immersive quality while keeping our entertainers and guests safe.
• MRF has many acres of outdoor faire grounds that will allow patrons to be comfortably distributed with established limits.